Study in Canada

Do you know studying in Canada is one of the best pathways leading to permanence residency in this country?

1. Study Permit

All individuals, 18 years and over, may study in Canada with a visitor visa for up to six months. For courses that are longer than six months, it is mandatory to apply for a study permit.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must request a study permit in order to have full access to Canadian education institutions.

2. Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

After concluding a post-secondary course in Canada at a participating Canadian public post-secondary institution, you will be able to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). This permit allows you to legally work in Canada for up to a maximum of three years after your graduation. We offer our services by assisting you in gathering documents, application procedures, and monitoring the process in order to ensure maximum efficiency.


1How do I renew my study permit while I am in Canada?
You must submit an application for a new study permit before your initial status expires. If your study permit has expired, you must leave Canada. However, you still have an option to restore your student status after the expiration date.

Immigration News

    Your questions are not answered here?